This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "advanced medical weight loss lv", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many ailments. If this incredible elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower your calorie intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or six lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can view the real testaments of the many people who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "advanced medical weight loss lv". Want to learn more on this beneficial tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM