Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "e92", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to make good your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce the calorie intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, higher than average caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the real testaments of those individuals who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activities of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The magical aspect of Kombucha Tea tends to attract those people looking forexcellent health & longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "e92". If you wish to know more information on this extraordinary tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM