Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an illness. Your search word(s) for "e92", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a natural cure that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink does not remedy a specific illness it is certain improve health in another way.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower your calorie intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - bigger, high caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can read the real testaments of my customers who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "e92". If you wish to learn more concerning this amazing tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM