All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "extreme weight loss makeover", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star customer rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower the caloric intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - bigger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you may read the actual testaments of my customers who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "extreme weight loss makeover". If you wish to learn more information concerning this beneficial tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM