Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "extreme weight loss makeover", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you of this much venerated tea called Kombucha which might very well be a natural treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink does not treat one specific illness it is will better your health in other ways.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers bought Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower your caloric consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you can view the real testimonials of those individuals who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "extreme weight loss makeover". If you wish to know more about this beneficial tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM