This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "index", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many ailments. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, high caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the real testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has often been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "index". Want to learn more concerning this amazing tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
The magical nature of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people in search of excellent health & longevity and it is not often that they are disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM