Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "index", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testimonials of my customers who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activities of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "index". If you wish to learn more on this amazing tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM