Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "lv shou", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star customer rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - larger, high calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the real testimonials of those individuals who drink this remarkable beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activities of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "lv shou". If you wish to know more concerning this venerated tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM