All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "lv shou", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively reduce your calorie consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - larger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the actual testimonials of those individuals who drink this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The magical aspect of Kombucha Tea seems to attract those people looking forperfect health and longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "lv shou". If you wish to know more information concerning this extraordinary tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM