All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "lv", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many ailments. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher than average caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the real testaments of those who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, carbonated beverage, which has often been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "lv". Want to learn more information on this amazing tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM