Info On Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "lv", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower the calorie intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, high calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can read the actual testaments of the many people who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "lv". Want to learn more information about this venerated tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years ago called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM