Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "lvh regression", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to benefit your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating five or six lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the real testaments of those people who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, carbonated tea, which has often been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "lvh regression". If you wish to know more information concerning this remarkable tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM