All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "lvh regression", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower the calorie consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher calorie dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you you will find the real testimonials of those who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "lvh regression". Want to know more concerning this remarkable tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years ago that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM