Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are at this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "lwl", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to tell you about this much venerated tea called Kombucha which might very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage fails to cure one specific illness it is sure to better your health in other different ways.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can view the true testimonials of my customers who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "lwl". If you wish to know more information on this amazing tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM