All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "lwl", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please note that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, higher than average calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photo after drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you can view the true testimonials of those individuals who drink this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha Tea seems to attract those people looking forexcellent health and longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "lwl". If you wish to know more concerning this extraordinary tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years ago that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM