Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "lx new york", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease your calorie intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, high calorie meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the real testaments of those who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "lx new york". If you wish to know more about this beneficial tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM