Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "lx", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you about this remarkable tea called Kombucha which may very well be a natural cure that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink cannot cure one specific ailment it is will make good health in other ways.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I earned this rating because my customers bought Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your caloric intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, higher than average caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you you will find the real testaments of those people who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "lx". If you wish to know more concerning this venerated tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM