All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "lx", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
Please note that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce the caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, higher caloric dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks each day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you can read the real testaments of those people who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
The mystical nature of Kombucha seems to attract those people looking forperfect health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "lx". If you wish to know more information concerning this extraordinary tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM