Info On Kombucha
You are at a splash page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this page because you appear to be looking to find something to better your health. Your search term(s) for "m100", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural remedy for what may be impairing your health. If this delightful beverage does not cure a one particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the five star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - larger, higher caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the real testimonials of the many people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "m100". Want to learn more on this beneficial tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM