All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "m100", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many ailments. If this incredible elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily decrease the caloric intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you you will find the actual testaments of those people who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "m100". Want to learn more information concerning this delicious tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM