Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "m1t", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower the caloric intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - larger, higher calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the true testimonials of those people who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "m1t". Want to know more information on this venerated tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years long past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM