All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "m1t", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower the calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the real testaments of people who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "m1t". Want to know more on this remarkable tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM