Info On Kombucha
You are at the introductory page to our site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this page because you appear to be seeking to find something to better health. Your search term(s) for "m2 tone", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about Kombucha Tea which may be a treatment for what may be ailing you. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a one specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the 5 star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively decrease your calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, higher calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you you will find the true testaments of the many people who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "m2 tone". Want to know more information on this beneficial tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM