Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "m2 tone", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to improve your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or six lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the real testimonials of people who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "m2 tone". If you wish to know more information concerning this amazing tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM