This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "m3", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star customer rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower your caloric consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - larger, higher calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you are able to read the actual testaments of those individuals who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "m3". Want to learn more information about this delicious tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha Tea tends to attract people looking for excellent health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM