All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "m5 extreme", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease the caloric intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, higher caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the actual testimonials of those people who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the performance of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "m5 extreme". Want to learn more information about this delicious tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract people in search of perfect health and longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM