Info On Kombucha
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "m5", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie consumption because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the actual testimonials of those who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "m5". Want to learn more about this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM