All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "m5", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to tell you about this remarkable tea called Kombucha which can very well be a cure that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage cannot remedy a specific ailment it is will make good health in another way.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers purchased Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower your calorie intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating 5 or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the true testimonials of people who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "m5". Want to learn more concerning this venerated tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM