Info On Kombucha
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "mblaq mir", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, higher calorie meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can view the true testaments of those individuals who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "mblaq mir". If you wish to know more information on this beneficial tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported worldwide, there is a ritual in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM