All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "mblaq mir", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to improve your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower the caloric consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - larger, high calorie dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the true testaments of those individuals who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "mblaq mir". Want to learn more on this beneficial tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has often been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM