You are at the introductory page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this page because you appear to be seeking to find something to better your health. Your search word(s) for "medi weight loss lutz", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be ailing you. If this delightful beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they obtained cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively lower the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, high caloric meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you may read the actual testimonials of people who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "medi weight loss lutz". Want to know more concerning this venerated tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM