All About Kombucha
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "medical weight loss lv", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - bigger, higher than average caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the real testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "medical weight loss lv". If you wish to learn more concerning this venerated tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM