This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an illness. Your search word(s) for "medical weight loss lv", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this much venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a remedy that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink does not remedy one specific ill it is will make good health in another way.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower your calorie consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - bigger, high calorie dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the real testimonials of those individuals who drink this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "medical weight loss lv". If you wish to learn more information concerning this venerated tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM