All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "stack", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - larger, high caloric meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you you will find the actual testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "stack". Want to learn more information on this amazing tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM