Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "weight loss bmi", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your calorie consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - larger, high caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the actual testimonials of those who enjoy this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss bmi". Want to learn more information concerning this venerated tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my web site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years ago called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM