This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lubbock texas", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally white flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your caloric intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - bigger, higher caloric dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can read the real testaments of those individuals who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lubbock texas". If you wish to know more information concerning this remarkable tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM