All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lubbock tx", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you you will find the actual testimonials of the many people who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lubbock tx". Want to learn more information about this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM