Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lubbock tx", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many ailments. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a 5 star satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric intake because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - larger, high caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can read the real testaments of those people who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lubbock tx". Want to learn more information about this amazing tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM