Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lumberton nc", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a 5 star satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, high calorie dinners tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the actual testimonials of those individuals who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lumberton nc". If you wish to learn more information about this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM