Info On Kombucha
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lunch foods", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to benefit your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - larger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating five or perhaps six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the real testimonials of my customers who drink this delicious beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lunch foods". Want to learn more about this delicious tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated drink, which has been described as either a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM