Info On Kombucha
You are at the introductory page to this web site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are at this the introductory page because you seem to be searching to find something to improve health. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lunch foods", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural remedy for what may be impairing your health. If this amazing beverage does not cure a one particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they purchased cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower your calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you can read the real testaments of those individuals who drink this beneficial beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lunch foods". Want to learn more on this extraordinary tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM