This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for info on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lunch ideas at work", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many ailments. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a 5 star rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can speed up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your caloric intake because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - larger, higher caloric meals tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the real testimonials of those who drink this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lunch ideas at work". Want to know more on this extraordinary tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
The magical nature of Kombucha seems to attract people in search of excellent health & longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM