All About Kombucha
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lunch ideas for kids", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to make good your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower your calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - bigger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the true testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this delicious beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lunch ideas for kids". If you wish to know more about this delicious tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM