Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are viewing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as treatment for an ailment. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lunches for work", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you of this much venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable drink fails to remedy a specific ill it is will benefit health in other different ways.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers obtained Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that they made that purchase.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - larger, high caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should think about eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photograph after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you you will find the real testaments of those individuals who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented tea daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lunches for work". If you wish to learn more information on this extraordinary tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
The magical aspect of Kombucha Tea tends to attract those people looking for perfect health & longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM