All About Kombucha
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lung cancer", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to make good your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower the caloric consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - larger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating 5 or six lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the true testimonials of those who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lung cancer". If you wish to learn more information concerning this venerated tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated elixir, which has often been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM