This is not the first page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lung cancer", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively reduce the caloric intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the your system to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big meals - bigger, high calorie dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the actual testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years long past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lung cancer". If you wish to learn more about this remarkable tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM