Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lupus", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower your calorie consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the actual testimonials of those people who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The history and lore about Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lupus". If you wish to learn more information concerning this amazing tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM