Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an illness. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lupus", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to tell you about this much venerated tea called Kombucha which may very well be a cure that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage fails to cure a specific ailment it is will better your health in other ways.
I would not have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that they made that purchase.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the true testimonials of people who enjoy this venerated beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lupus". If you wish to know more information about this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM