All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lv nv", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce the caloric consumption because extreme and abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - larger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or six lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can view the actual testaments of those individuals who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
The magical aspect of Kombucha Tea seems to attract individuals looking forexcellent health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lv nv". If you wish to learn more about this amazing tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM