All About Kombucha
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lycopene diet pill", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, higher calorie dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating 5 or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the real testaments of those individuals who drink this remarkable beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract people looking forexcellent health and longevity and most often they are not disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lycopene diet pill". If you wish to know more information on this remarkable tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM