Info On Kombucha
This is a splash page to our site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this the introductory page because you appear to be searching to find something to better your health. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lycopene", or similar search term(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural treatment for what may be ailing you. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a one specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the 5 star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease the caloric intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - larger, higher calorie meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Best, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the true testaments of people who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activity of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lycopene". Want to learn more concerning this beneficial tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread worldwide, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health curative of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM