Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lycopene", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower the calorie intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, higher caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps six smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photo after drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the actual testaments of those individuals who enjoy drinking this amazing beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lycopene". Want to know more concerning this amazing tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
The history and customs surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in olden days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM