Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lyme disease", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce the calorie intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, high caloric meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this site you may read the actual testaments of those people who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lyme disease". If you wish to learn more about this remarkable tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
The mystical nature of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people looking for perfect health and longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM