This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lyme disease", or similar search terms, directed you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower the calorie consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, higher caloric dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can view the actual testimonials of those individuals who drink this delicious beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily around the globe and talk of the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google employees. Numerous glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of home brewing Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
The magical aspect of Kombucha tends to attract people looking forperfect health and longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lyme disease". Want to learn more information about this beneficial tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
There are claims that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years long past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM