Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lyme", or similar search terms, initiated this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and additionally processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily reduce your caloric intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big meals - bigger, higher caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you can read the true testaments of the many people who drink this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to boost the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lyme". Want to know more information on this beneficial tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM