Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lyme", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a 5 star satisfaction rating with Google. These customers all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and additionally white flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally abrupt dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - bigger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will achieve a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the cost of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you can view the real testaments of those people who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Some state that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years ago called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lyme". Want to know more information concerning this venerated tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM