Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lymph nodes", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is an all natural remedy for many illnesses. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Most all of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I retain a five star satisfaction rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - bigger, higher calorie meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or six lighter, nourishing snacks each day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least twenty minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the true testimonials of my customers who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of spoilage.
The mystical nature of Kombucha seems to attract those people in search ofperfect health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lymph nodes". If you wish to learn more on this beneficial tea and how it can help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM