All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for info on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lymph nodes", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many ailments. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a 5 star rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is just one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually lower your calorie intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, you should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than big dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
View my photograph after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you are able to read the actual testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lymph nodes". Want to learn more on this remarkable tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
The magical aspect of Kombucha seems to attract those people in search of perfect health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM