All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the main page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for information on improving your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lymphatic drainage", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural home remedy for many ailments. If this incredible tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Many of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have earned a five star rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively lower the calorie consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, high calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the real testimonials of those individuals who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, very easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lymphatic drainage". If you wish to learn more concerning this delicious tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years ago called the "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM