Info On Kombucha
This is a splash page to this site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are viewing this a splash page because you appear to be seeking to find something to better health. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lymphedema", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a remedy for what may be ailing you. If this amazing beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please note the 5 star rating given to me by Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they obtained cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we are aware that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually lower your caloric intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dinners - bigger, high caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular stories telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the actual testimonials of those who enjoy drinking this remarkable beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss lymphedema". Want to learn more about this amazing tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my web site.
The mystical aspect of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people looking for excellent health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM