Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for information on bettering your health, or on Kombucha Tea. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lymphedema", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. Kombucha Tea is a natural alternative remedy for many illnesses. If this incredible beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
A whole lot of my customers will tell you that it has improved their health. That is why I have a five star rating with Google. These people all purchased Kombucha cultures from me so that they could make their own home brewed tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Beneficial consumption is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease the caloric consumption because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - bigger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to accumulated fat, rather than being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will see a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you are able to read the real testimonials of those who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lymphedema". Want to learn more information on this delicious tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM