Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "weight loss lymphoma", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to benefit your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - larger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, you should think about eating 5 or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean muscle tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you can read the actual testaments of the many people who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily worldwide and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, carbonated tea, which has often been described as a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lymphoma". If you wish to know more information concerning this amazing tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM