Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lynwood", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for several reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your calorie intake because extreme and also abrupt dieting causes the body to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - larger, higher caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating 5 or perhaps 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after I have been drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you are able to read the actual testaments of those people who enjoy this amazing beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the activity of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for may centuries during rites of atonement, received, passed down, it has spread all over the world, there is a ritual in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lynwood". Want to learn more on this extraordinary tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM