This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lyons il", or similar search terms, brought you to this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolic process earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Beneficial amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively lower your calorie intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - bigger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Best, you should think about eating five or perhaps six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean muscle which burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this tea for 23 years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you you will find the actual testaments of people who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing beverage daily worldwide and rave about the benefits to health of this venerated tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the activities of the body's immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a new way of making Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lyons il". If you wish to know more on this amazing tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM