All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "weight loss lyrics", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable tea does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and also when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and also processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Progressively lower the caloric intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large meals - larger, high caloric dishes tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps 6 lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than large meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this amazing tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly forms on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you you will find the true testaments of the many people who enjoy drinking this venerated beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented tea daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and help to detox your body.
I have developed a better way of making Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle elixir used in China thousands of years long past called by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss lyrics". Want to know more on this remarkable tea and how it can help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM