Kombucha Tea Info
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an ailment. Your search word(s) for "weight loss m0", or similar search word(s), initiated this page.
I would like to inform you about this incredible tea called Kombucha which may very well be a treatment that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable beverage fails to remedy a specific ailment it is certain make good health in another way.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were happy that that they did so.
Do you want to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and also whenever you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy consumption is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally processed flour are really diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease your calorie intake because extreme and additionally unexpected dieting causes your your system to save, not burn calories, and additionally it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dishes - bigger, higher than average calorie dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks each day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you you will find the true testaments of my customers who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testimonials about the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this delicious fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the benefits to health of this beneficial tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the activity of the immune system and help to detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of making Kombucha called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
The history and lore about Kombucha tends to imply an element of magic. Used in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the brewing of Kombucha tea that endow it with an alchemy of mystery and power.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss m0". Want to know more information on this remarkable tea and how it could help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated beverage, which has been described as either a wine that tastes like a delicious tea or an unusual tea that tastes like a rare wine.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM