All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "weight loss m0", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you want to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate breakfast for a number of reasons: it will speed up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, high caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks each day rather than large dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body weight control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you can read the true testaments of those people who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activities of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, very easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss m0". If you wish to learn more information concerning this extraordinary tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM