All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are at this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "weight loss m5", or similar search terms, brought you to this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please notice that I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we can provide an effective and natural weight loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily reduce the calorie consumption because extreme and unexpected dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and also it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dinners - bigger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating five or perhaps six lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will see a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It forms on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On the pages of this you may read the true testimonials of people who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Countless numbers drink this refreshing fermented beverage daily around the globe and rave about the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as as the tea ferment. They help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss m5". Want to learn more on this beneficial tea and how it may help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM