All About Kombucha
This is a splash page to this Internet site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this a splash page because you appear to be seeking to find something to improve health. Your search term(s) for "weight loss m6", or similar search term(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural treatment for what may be ailing you. If this delightful beverage does not cure a specific ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the 5 star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they bought cultures from me.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat an adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and when you do skip breakfast, it makes it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Ideal amount is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and processed flour are really dietary plan killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your the body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack rather than eating big dinners - bigger, higher than average caloric dishes tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Better, you should think about eating five or six lighter, nutritious snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns up fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based drink that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information that support health benefits but unfortunately few studies have been conducted mainly due to the cost of such studies. There are several centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you may read the true testaments of those people who drink this amazing beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha for Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served daily in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. They help to boost the performance of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of home brewing Kombucha named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
The mystical nature of Kombucha seems to attract people in search ofexcellent health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss m6". Want to know more information about this amazing tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM