Info On Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as remedy for an illness. Your search word(s) for "weight loss m8", or similar search word(s), directed you to this page.
I would like to inform you of this much venerated tea called Kombucha which might very well be a cure that can improve your health. One thing for sure is that if this remarkable beverage does not treat a specific illness it is sure to improve health in another way.
I would not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea did not improve health. I have that rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this food category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. A healthy amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - glucose and also processed flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily decrease your caloric consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dinners - larger, high calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burned for energy. Really, you should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nutritious snacks every day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
See the my photograph after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a effervescent tea-based beverage that millions drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the very surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you you will find the real testimonials of those people who drink this extraordinary beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from numerous others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this remarkable tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Kombucha is a delicious, fermented, slightly carbonated tea, which has often been described as a wine tasting like a delicious tea or an unusual tea tasting like a rare wine.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss m8". Want to know more on this venerated tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here for the 1st page of my site.
Some believe that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth elixir used in China thousands of years past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM