Info About Kombucha Tea
This is not the primary page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "weight loss m8", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are seeing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in other ways.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to bring about a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and whenever you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is just one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbs - sugar and also white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - larger, higher calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or 6 lighter, nourishing snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try takin warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific information that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the actual testaments of those individuals who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Almost 100 glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but only popularly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing elements as the tea is fermenting. They help to heighten the activity of the immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a superior way of home brewing Kombucha known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss m8". If you wish to know more information concerning this amazing tea and how it might help to improve your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Many Testimonials... READ THEM