This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "weight loss m9", or similar search terms, initiated this page. You are at this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable elixir does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to improve your health in another way.
I have a five star customer satisfaction rating from Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Do you wish to be thinner, healthier and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that if you do not commit yourself to enact a few lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce weight loss while we are consuming and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a routine of a sensible diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our weight loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium enchanced fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up the metabolic process earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is about one glass of beer. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally white flour are really dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Progressively decrease your calorie consumption because extreme and sudden dieting causes the the body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating big dishes - bigger, higher calorie dishes tend to retain fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Best, an individual should think about eating 5 or perhaps six lighter, nourishing snacks each day instead than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a big impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body weight control.
View my photograph after drinking this amazing tea for twenty-three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific information supporting health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts telling of health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a solid mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also often popularly referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the tea while the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you are able to read the true testimonials of those people who enjoy this remarkable beverage. There are many more testimonials about the health benefits from others on the Testament Page.
Millions drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the health benefits of this venerated tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha Tea for Google employees. Almost 100 glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical engines adding various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to heighten the activity of the body's immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha Tea called the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any chance of a mold contamination.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary miracle tea used in China thousands of years long past called the "Tea of Immortality".
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss m9". If you wish to learn more information about this beneficial tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the 1st page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM