Info On Kombucha
This is not the first page of my web site. Your search word(s) for "weight loss machines", or similar search terms, directed you to this page. You are viewing this page because you may wish to improve your health or maintain the good health you already have. If so I wish to let you know about an amazing tea called Kombucha, if you are not already heard of it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is certain to benefit your health in another way.
I have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google because this tea does improve health and my customers were happy with the health improvements they have seen after they purchased Kombucha cultures from me to make their own tea.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we can provide an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of intelligent diet and exercise that will support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what foods to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, which in turn increases up your metabolic rate. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; but also contain to much harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Always eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it will speed up the metabolism earlier in the day and additionally whenever you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of ale. or wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are diet killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower your caloric intake because extreme and unexpected dieting causes your your system to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large dishes - larger, high caloric dishes tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, you should consider eating five or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try takin warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after drinking this incredible tea for twenty three years.
What is KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info supporting health benefits but few studies have been conducted mainly due to the expense of such studies. There are many centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available in stores but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most commonly referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On the pages of this you you will find the real testaments of those people who enjoy this delicious beverage. There are many more testimonials telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this delicious fermented beverage daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this amazing tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google employees. Numerous glasses are served every day at Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health valuable elements as as the tea ferment. These help to heighten the performance of the body's immune system and detoxify your body.
I have developed a new way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thanks for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss machines". Want to learn more concerning this delicious tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my site.
Some say that Kombucha tea is the legendary youth tea used in China thousands of years past that went by the name of "Tea of Immortality".
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM