All About Kombucha
This is not the main page of my site. For much more information on Kombucha please visit that page. You are seeing this web page because you seem to be looking for information on being healthy or Kombucha, possibly as cure for an illness. Your search term(s) for "weight loss machines", or similar search word(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to tell you of this much venerated tea called Kombucha which might very well be a cure that can improve your health. One thing for certain is that if this remarkable drink does not remedy a specific ill it is certain better your health in other different ways.
I could not have a 5 star customer satisfaction rating with Google if this tea does not improve health. I obtained this rating because my customers received Kombucha cultures from me and were pleased that that they did so.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and all natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you cannot obtain optimal fat loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are eating and drinking way too much, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the things we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green veggies, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolic rate earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or limit alcohol. It is high in calories. Best consumption is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - glucose and processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually decrease your calorie intake because extreme and also unexpected dieting causes your body to save, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - larger, higher than average caloric meals tend to accumulated fat, instead of being burned for energy. Better, an individual should consider eating 5 or 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day rather than big meals.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sunshine at least 20 minutes each day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that is often drunk for its health benefits or medicinal reasons. There is scientific info that support health benefits but few studies are being conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can most easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It forms on the surface of the fermenting tea while the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored pancake.
On this site you can view the actual testaments of the many people who drink this remarkable beverage. There are many more testaments telling of the health benefits from others on the Testimonial Page.
Millions drink this delicious fermented tea daily all around the world and rave about the benefits to health of this extraordinary tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, makes Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. One hundred glasses are served each day at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a true mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more similar to a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. They help to boost the activities of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of brewing Kombucha prevents any chance of contamination.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss machines". Want to know more on this remarkable tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the first page of my web site.
The magical nature of Kombucha Tea seems to attract people looking for excellent health & longevity and very often they are not disappointed.
Lots More Testimonials... READ THEM