All About Kombucha Tea
You are at the introductory page to our site, it is not the home page where a wealth of information about Kombucha can begun to be found. You are seeing this page because you appear to be looking to find something to better your health. Your search word(s) for "weight loss made easy for women", or similar search term(s), brought you to this page.
I would like to let you know about Kombucha Tea which may be a natural cure for what may be impairing your health. If this amazing beverage does not cure a one particular ailment it is sure to improve your health in other ways.
Please note the 5 star rating I have with Google because of the many positive reviews I have had from my customers whose health have been improved after they received cultures from me.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we do offer an effective and all natural fat loss product that also betters health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we also know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you won't reach optimal fat loss.
There is no product that can cause fat loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving somewhat slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Numerous vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein consumption. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this increases up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Consume fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, best to avoid salt loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in various fish, and in oils and nuts is beneficial fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Eat less harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; but also loaded with harmful fatty acids that promote disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for a number of reasons: it can accelerate up your metabolic rate earlier in the day and also when you do skip breakfast, it helps to make it harder to control the appetite later on in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in calories. Best amount is just one glass of beer. or wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and additionally white flour are dietary plan killers in most all amounts.
10. Steadily lower your caloric intake because extreme and abrupt dieting causes the body to conserve, not burn calories, and also it slows weight loss.
11. Snack rather than eating large dishes - bigger, higher than average calorie dinners tend to be stored as fat, instead of being burned for energy. Really, you should consider eating five or six smaller, nourishing snacks each day rather than large dishes.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean muscle which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will achieve a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces negative fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sunshine at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
See the my photo after I have been drinking this remarkable tea for twenty three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a carbonated tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies are being conducted mainly due to the very high cost of such studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal accounts telling of health benefits credited to the tea.
Kombucha is available commercially but can very easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly forms on the surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and resembles a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this web site you may read the real testimonials of those who enjoy drinking this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testament Page.
Countless numbers drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the benefits to health of this delicious tea!
Google's Chef, Josef Desimone, prepares Kombucha Tea to serve to Google personnel. Numerous glasses are served each day in Google cafeterias as is mentioned in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but often called a mushroom, it is more like a lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are tiny bio-chemical engines adding various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as as the tea ferment. These help to boost the activities of the body's immune system and detox your body.
I have developed a proprietary way of fermenting Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This safer way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any chance of spoilage.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented tea, it does taste delicious, it does improve health, and you can easily make it in your own home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss made easy for women". Want to know more information about this extraordinary tea and how it might help to better your health... Please Click Here for the first page of my site.
The history and lore surrounding Kombucha imply an element of magic. Made use of in China for centuries during sacred rites of atonement, received, passed down, and transported all over the world, there is a tradition in the telling and the making of Kombucha tea that imbue it with an alchemy of mystery and power. Back in those days the health benefits of probiotics was not known.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM