All About Kombucha Tea
This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are viewing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search term(s) for "weight loss made easy", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable drink does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to benefit your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthier and fit?
While we offer an effective and natural weight loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to enact some lifestyle changes, you cannot reach optimal weight loss.
There is no product in the world that can cause weight loss while we are consuming and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from a couch, to a chair, to an office chair. We need a program of sensible diet and exercise that will support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here is what foods to eat:
1. Abundant amounts of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This helps to build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolic rate. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Various minerals such as Calcium and others are "secret weapons" against weight gain and body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified fruit juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Consume fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats - saturated and trans fats. Food products containing these are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Consistently eat a adequate morning meal for many reasons: it can accelerate up the metabolism earlier in the day and when you do skip a morning meal, it makes it harder to manage the appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or perhaps limit alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. A healthy amount is about one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbs - sugar and additionally processed flour are really diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Gradually reduce the calorie consumption because extreme and also sudden dieting causes the your system to save, not burn calories, and it slows weight loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher than average caloric dinners tend to be stored as fat, rather than being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should consider eating five or six lighter, nutritious snacks every day rather than big dinners.
12. Move! An individual must exercise to build up lean tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemical reactions in your body. Try warm baths, relaxation techniques, deep breathing, yoga, massage, and rest.
14. Be outside in the sun at least 20 minutes each day - the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium to give you better health and body fat control.
Check out the my photograph after drinking this tea for 23 years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a delicious tea-based beverage that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data supporting health benefits but unfortunately few studies are being conducted mainly due to the expense of such medical studies. There are several centuries of anecdotal stories supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold in stores but can easily be prepared by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts forms the Kombucha which is also most often referred to as the "mushroom" but it is not really a mushroom. It grows on the very surface of the tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a whitish colored pancake.
On this web site you may read the true testaments of people who enjoy this beneficial beverage. There are many more testaments about the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this refreshing beverage daily around the globe and talk of the benefits to health of this remarkable tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google prepares Kombucha to serve to Google employees. One hundred glasses are served every day in Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are microscopic bio-chemical factories producing various powerful metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as they ferment the tea. These help to heighten the performance of the immune system and detoxify the body.
I have developed a better way of home brewing Kombucha Tea known as the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of making Kombucha prevents any possibility of a mold contamination.
The magical aspect of Kombucha seems to attract people looking forperfect health and longevity and seldom are they disappointed.
Thanks for your keyword(s) inquiry for "weight loss made easy". Want to know more on this beneficial tea and how it could help to better your health... Please Click Here for the home page of my site.
Kombucha Tea is a fermented beverage, easily home brewed.
Many Testimonials... READ THEM