This is not the 1st page of this web site. You are seeing this page because you may be looking for a remedy for an ailment or you may just want to stay health as long as possible. Your search word(s) for "weight loss made easy", or similar search terms, initiated this page.
I would like to introduce you to Kombucha Tea, if you have not already heard about it. If this remarkable beverage does not cure a particular ailment it is sure to make good your health in another way.
Please take notice that I have a five star customer satisfaction rating with Google because my customers have been happy with their purchase of Kombucha cultures and the health benefits they have seen from drinking Kombucha.
Desire to be thinner, healthy and physically fit?
While we offer an effective and natural fat loss product that also improves health - delicious Kombucha Tea, we know that without a commitment from you to bring about some lifestyle changes, you won't obtain optimal weight loss.
There is no product that can produce fat loss while we are eating and drinking excessively, and moving only slowly from couch to car to office chair. We need a routine of a intelligent diet and exercise that will help support the products we utilize to help our fat loss.
Here's what to eat:
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, this speeds up your metabolism. Examples are low fat diary products, beans, soy products, fish, and leaner cuts of meat.
3. Eat fiber-rich foods. They will fill you up and make you feel less hungary. In this category of foods are: Veggies, fruits, whole wheat baked goods, bulger wheat, oatmeal, seeds and nuts, skin of potatos, bran cereals, beans, and peas.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are "secret weapons" against body fat. They can be found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, and in oils and nuts is a good fat. Sources of Omega-3 include foods like salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines, and other such oily fish. Also soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seeds are other excellent sources of Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats such as saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also contain to much harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for many reasons: it will accelerate up your metabolism earlier in the day and additionally when you do skip a morning meal, it helps to make it harder to manage your appetite later on in the day.
8. Reduce or eliminate alcohol. It is contains a lot of calories. Best amount is one glass of ale. or perhaps wine, a day.
9. Keep away from junk carbohydrates - sugar and also processed flour are diet killers in most all quantities.
10. Steadily lower your calorie intake because extreme and additionally sudden dieting causes your the body to conserve, not burn calories, and additionally it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals - bigger, higher caloric meals tend to retain fat, instead of being burnt for energy. Really, an individual should think about eating five or perhaps 6 smaller, nourishing snacks every day instead than big meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue which burns fat. As little as 2 or 3 hours each week of fast walking at minimum, and you will notice a a greater impact on your weight loss.
13. Lessen stress. It creates adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, and rest.
14. Get outside in the sun at least twenty minutes per day - sunshine helps to create vitamin D and that works with calcium to improve health and body fat control.
View my photo after drinking this remarkable tea for twenty-three years.
Description of KombuchaKombucha is a invigorating tea-based drink that many drink for its health benefits or medicinal purposes. There is scientific data that support health benefits but not many studies have been conducted mainly due to the high expense of such studies. There are many centuries of popular accounts supporting health benefits attributed to the tea.
Kombucha is sold commercially but can very easily be made at home by fermenting tea using a spongy mass of yeast and bacteria often nicknamed a SCOBY. The probiotic bacteria and yeasts produces the Kombucha which is also referred to as the "mushroom" although it is not a true mushroom. It slowly grows on the surface of the fermenting tea during the period of time the tea is fermenting and looks like a near whitish colored mushroom cap or pancake.
On this site you may read the true testaments of people who drink this beneficial beverage. There are numerous more testaments telling of the health benefits of many others on the Testimonial Page.
Many hundreds of thousands drink this deliciously refreshing fermented tea daily all around the world and talk of the health benefits of this amazing tea!
Chef Josef Desimone of Google makes Kombucha Tea for Google employees. A hundred or more glasses are served daily at Google cafeterias as is commented in Wikipedia.
Kombucha is not a real mushroom but it is commonly called a mushroom, it is more like a simple lichen. The pro-biotic bacteria and yeasts of the Kombucha are miniature bio-chemical factories producing various potent metabolic acids, vitamins, and other health enhancing constituents as the tea is fermenting. These help to boost the performance of the immune system and detox the body.
I have developed a better way of fermenting Kombucha Tea named the Easy Brew Method. This more safe way of fermenting Kombucha prevents any possibility of contamination.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, easily made in the home kitchen.
Thank you for your keyword(s) search for "weight loss made easy". If you wish to know more on this delicious tea and how it may help to better your health... Please Click Here now to go to the home page of my web site.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage, which anyone can easily prepare in their own home kitchen.
Many More Testimonials... READ THEM